Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oku Hanako receives a unique gift from a fan


Singer-songwriter Oku Hanako posted on her blog, showing off an interesting present that she received from a fan in Aomori.
A dedicated fan had apples delivered to her home with small caricatures of the singer “drawn” on them. The special design was sealed onto the apple while it was growing, causing part of the apple to appear different in color once fully formed. A fan from Morioka had previously sent Oku apples with a cute bear pattern, most likely inspiring her second fan.
Since I’d posted picture of the apples (with the bear on them) in my previous journal entry, I felt kind of like this would just be a repeat post, but no no no! These surprised me so much, I was so happy!” she blogged, smiling happily next to one of her apples.
Check out the pictures of her special gifts below!
Source: Oku Hanako’s Official Blog
Credits: tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment